Healthcare Copywriting is one of my specialties. Because I’m a San Francisco freelance healthcare copywriter with vast expertise across all media, I’ve had the good fortune of working with a wide variety of healthcare products and services over my 25-year career. Below are my specific healthcare copywriting credentials that have earned me a #1 ranking on Google for “Healthcare copywriting”:
Orthopedic Center of Illinois Website, Brochure, Ads, Radio & TV
OrthoCenterIllinois.com — I worked with the leading orthopedic clinic in central Illinois through a Southern California marketing agency.
For OCI, I wrote AND managed the following projects as a healthcare copywriter and account manager: 80-page website, 2 TV spots, 4 radio commercials, a print ad campaign, some outdoor boards and a fantastic 24-page brochure highlighting their eight orthopedic clinics (cover shown here). Read more, including a client testimonial.
Financial District Dental Website, Ads and Newsletter
Financial District Dental.com — Dr. Michael Hack runs this thriving cosmetic and general dentistry practice in San Francisco. I’ve just completed revising the copy for his 30+ page website as part of my BNI Embarcadero Marketing Makeover Team.
For Dr. Hack, I’ve also written ads with Free Whitening offers (a $450 value), designed by Sharon Schanzer of Red Letter Day. Download Ad PDF. And here’s the link to the Premier Issue of Mental Floss, January 2009, Dr. Hack’s monthly newsletter that I wrote as a healthcare copywriter; designed by Bradley Charbonneau, Likoma.com; sent via Mail Chimp. Other issues: February 2009 issue; March/April 2009 issue; May/June 2009 issue; July 2009 issue; Fall 2009 issue; February 2010 issue; Summer 2010 issue.
Website for Silicon Valley Cosmetic & Restorative Dentist
– Dr. Richard Evans — This Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry practice is located in Los Gatos, in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area near San Jose. For this site, I coined the phrase “Where Art and Dentistry Converge.”
Website for Another Cosmetic and General Dentist
- Promenade Dentistry is a site for two brothers in Southern California. To promote their services, I was the copywriter for their SEO keywords dental site, as well as a flyer, postcard, ads, and TV script.
Website For a Texas Periodontist
– San Antonio Perio — This Periodontics and Implant Dentistry practice in Texas needed a 15-page makeover and copy infused with Search Engine Optimization keywords.
Website for Neurosurgeon for Minimally Invasive Spine Procedures
The Advanced Neuro Spine Institute (ANSI) in South Florida and the Dominican Republic has a leading team of Ivy League specialists, committed to excellence in minimally invasive spine procedures.
They offer their patients the latest techniques and technology available to diagnose and treat Cervical, Lumbar and Thoracic conditions.
ANSI offers excellence in medical care, faster recovery, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Difficult health conditions that not been successfully treated by other doctors have become their best success stories.
Website for Clinical Research Company
Clarion Research Group is now new, improved and live across about 30 pages, thanks to the WordPress guruism of Bradley Charbonneau at Likoma.com
They were using an old site, but the client couldn’t update it with new content, add links, add photos, or much of anything else. Now, their site offers a quick peak at their four divisions right on the home page with dynamically rotating images for Clinical Research, CRGrafting, Hormonal Clarity Diagnostics and VeinStay.
Bradley and I trained the clients by phone and email to edit their bios, switch images, and even move around menus in the navigation through the easy-to-use WordPress tools. Watch this extremely interesting :60 video using the real-time illustration technique as a product demo. View the :30 video.
Radio Commercial Copywriting for Hearing Aid Franchise
I was recently referred to a new client in the Pacific Northwest who owns a handful of hearing centers. He had been running radio spots that were not producing results. Within a week, I wrote and produced a :30 and a :10 radio commercial through my alliance with the incredibly talented Troy Duran at Speed of Sound Productions. Have a listen to the 30-second recorded spot.
Website and Marketing Materials for Oral Care Candy
– Oralcryst.com — This is a site for remarkable new products being introduced to the US market. The Oralcryst® brand is comprised of revolutionary “functional candy” with ingredients that have already been proven in Japan to effectively help kids naturally wash and chew away cavity-causing bacteria and to optimize their good oral health. These products are also 100% Sugar-Free, Allergen-Free, Nut-Free, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free and Trans Fat-Free, which is unique in the marketplace. They’re available in Orange, Grape, Strawberry and Green Apple.
Get Third Eye Retroscope
– GetThirdEye is a site for Avantis Medical Systems, the inventors of the Get Third Eye Retroscope colonoscopy device. The home page is a portal page for two sites: one for patients; one for physicians.
Website for Northgate Chiropractic
-Northgate Chiropractic — Dr. Marilyn Lindauer is an award-winning chiropractor, highly rated chiropractor in San Rafael. I write and manage her site because of my specialty in healthcare copywriting. It was recently revised to now reside on the WordPress software platform so I can quickly update its contents.
Website for Safte Products
- SafteProducts.com — SAFTE is an acronym for “Safety Alert for The Elderly” system, an effective, affordable monitoring device that utilizes a patented “lack of motion” detector to ensure the resident is safely following their normal routine. This innovative design provides Total Protection and peace of mind for seniors by operating both actively and passively.
Website for Hantel Technologies
– Hantel Technologies — This site went live in August 2009 is Hantel Technologies, which is your resource for medical and biotech product engineering and manufacturing, from concept through commercialization.
Radio Commercials for Lap-Band Client
As a long-time healthcare copywriting professional, I wrote and produced two :60 radio commercials for a Lap-Band clinic in the Midwest through a marketing firm. The challenge was editing 3-minute-long video clips down to about 35 seconds for each person’s life-changing experience that altered the way they now think about food, eat, and live. This essential copy was sandwiched between a short announcer introduction and a longer call to action.
1) Staci Lost 47 Pounds – Staci :60 Radio Commercial
2) Nancy Lost 130 Pounds – Nancy :60 Radio Commercial
Radio Commercials for Lasik Client
Lasik-1 :30 radio jingles: I wrote these spots for a client in the Midwest through an agency on the East Coast, which proves I don’t have to live in your town to write, direct and produce great radio copywriting for you:
1) Lasik-1 Jingle: “Country Version” – Lasik-1: Country.mp3
2) Lasik-1 Jingle: Rock Version” – Lasik-1: Rock.mp3
3) “Lasik-1 Jingle: Easy Listening Version”– Lasik-1: Easy Listening.mp3
Self-Mailer for Blue Shield of California
– Blue Shield of California wanted to send a direct mail piece to potential beneficiaries to remind them that they no longer have to wait six months to get coverage for a pre-existing medical condition. We decided to use a self-mailer approach. This blue, black and white six-panel mailer utilized an arresting headline, straightforward copy, competitive Blue Shield personal HMO rate charts, and a tear-off postcard so recipients could request a call. It was very successful by returning a high response rate.
Download side 1 of Self-Mailer PDF.
Download side 2 of Self-Mailer PDF.
Website for Skincare Company
For this client in Maryland, S3 Skincare.com, I wrote the new tagline: “Scientifically Proven. Superbly Radiant. Smarter Skincare.” to play off of the company’s name. For the home page, there are four slider visuals with headlines such as: “Skin. Therapy.”; “Smarter Skincare”; “Superbly Radiant Skin”; and “The Truth About Skincare”. I’ve used these products and they’re terrific for making your skin feel its best. Plus, they’re 98% Natural and made with 100% Recyclable Packaging.
Catalog for U.S. Dentek
– U.S. Dentek dental products — I wrote a 12-page catalog/sales brochure for U.S. Dentek to introduce its Breath Remedy line of products, which we called “The World’s First Fresh Breath Kit.” It included a complete home oral breath care system with a daily regimen kit with the entire line of Breath Remedy products: Toothpaste, Tongue Scraper, Tongue Spray, Breath Drops and Mouth Rinse. The last few pages of the catalog were for the company’s established products like Dental Piks, Tartar Scrapers, Dental First Aid Kits, and more. My strength in healthcare copywriting, as well as catalog copywriting, helped me complete this successful product launch. Download Catalog Covers PDF. Download Catalog Inside Pages PDF.
SEO Keywords For LAPSF Website
— I’ve rewritten www.LAPSF.com with SEO keywords copy for its main pages. These bariatric surgery leaders in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Honolulu offer Laparoscopic techniques for superior weight-loss surgery procedures, gastric bypass and LapBand surgery. This site even offers a Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator.
Copy Editing for Asuka Laser Website
– Asuka Laser — This site was written in Japanese for veterinarians, then translated loosely in English. I then edited the content for a North American audience with my healthcare copywriting experience — and as a dog owner. It offers versatile applications for diode laser use.
Articles for Alert Diver Magazine
– Finally, I’ve written four magazine articles that were published in Alert Diver Magazine by Diver’s Alert Network. You can read them on my Web site at these links:
– The Sun Also Burns; May 2001
– Low Anxiety: Getting Narked in Belize’s Great Blue Hole; June 2001
– To Dive or Not To Dive: A California Diver’s Experience in Florida Waters; April 2002
– Equipment Upgrade 2.0: Your Gear May Be Years Old. It Still Works. But Is It Safe?; May 2002
To contact me as a freelance healthcare copywriter for your medical —- or even a non-medical — Website or other freelance healthcare copywriting projects, visit www.zeimer.com/contact and fill in the required fields.
View More Healthcare Copywriting Samples.