For freelance San Francisco Website copywriting, I create the content for sites from as few as 5 to 120 pages or more, edit them with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) content, and expand on copy existing sites. I also manage and coordinate the production schedule of most of the projects that I write as a San Francisco copywriter.
To inquire about my freelance website copywriting services or to receive an estimate for your next website project, please contact me today. Below are some recent websites that I’ve written in a variety of industries:
1. www.bniembarcadero.com As the largest weekly word-of-mouth referral chapter on the West Coast, BNI Embarcadero has approximately 60 members and refers over $1.2 million of closed business to each other each year. I’m proud to be on the leadership team and a member for the past five years. Visit us on Wednesday mornings to see how you can grow your business by 20%, 30%, 50% or more. Designed by Good Looking Ideas, copy by Zeimer and implemented by Likoma. WordPress is under the hood.
2. www.SurefireOnlineMarketing Pam Card is one of my colleagues, power partners and frequent collaborators. She had designed and written a first draft of her website. But she needed someone to polish the content using a friendly, approachable voice. As an accomplished copywriting ventriloquist, I was able to revise her copy and am thrilled with its retro, kitschy look for a social media maven.
3. Speed Of Sound Audio Production This recording studio in St. Louis, MO is owned by Troy Duran, a terrific, very experienced voice actor and radio DJ. Through another BNI chapter in San Francisco, I was asked by Carrie Santi to collaborate with her on a revision of Troy’s nine-page website.
4. Casa Smith Designs Here is the updated site for Katherine Smith, an extremely talented interior designer, whose skills also encompass Gardens and Outdoor Living. I was asked by Kuleana Design of San Francisco to provide the site with a verbal makeover.
5. www.suzukifuel.com Suzuki Motorcycles launched this micro-site with a B2C Fuel Efficiency Acquisition Promotion. This campaign originally offered Free $10 Gas Cards after a test drive scheduled through a visit to this site. Within one month, over 10,000 cards were distributed nationally, exceeding client’s goal by 20%. Designed by QuestUs.com.
6. www.queenofquickbooks.com Pamela Lyons is the Queen of QuickBooks. She’s an accountant who reigns supreme over a group of bookkeepers. She can now write and publish her own articles on this site that I created as a freelance San Francisco Website copywriter with sterling design by Bradley Charbonneau at Likoma.com.
7. www.teamghilotti.com This Petaluma-based company hit the ground running in May 2007. The site was built from the ground up in about three weeks with me doing the Website copywriting and acting as project manager/creative director. I can now update it myself using WordPress software. I also wrote their ads, outdoor boards, and sales folder with graphic design by Red Letter Day. Designed by Likoma.com.
8. www.spryscapes.com Greg Spry is a general and landscape contractor I met through a BNI Chapter in San Francisco. This 10-page site offers an overview of his services, with photos of his best work in both general contracting and landscaping. Designed by BBMediaServices.com.
9. www.photacular.com This terrific photo gifts site of about 50 pages that lets you customize your own t-shirts, mugs, ornaments, decorative plates, coasters, keepsake boxes, jewelry and more with your own photos, was created from scratch to launch and is a true 24/7 success story. The site owner, a real night owl who lives in the S.F. Bay Area, did the coding in her off-hours, mostly from midnight to 8am. I wrote it as a freelance San Francisco Website copywriter with SEO for the pages from 8am to 6pm. Meanwhile, the Web designer, who lives in Arkansas, created his work after his day job, from 6pm to midnight. So in one month of intense, round-the-clock work, we launched a site that normally would have taken three months. Designed by Seidel & Associates.
10. www.motorcycleinsurancequotes.com This site launched in March 2008 to offer motorcycle owners a better, faster way to get insurance quotes for their Hog, Vespa, or anything in between. Here, you can find quick quotes in rates, FAQs, insurance for Classic Bikes, Custom Bikes, and Mini Bikes, as well as New Bike and Used Bike Loans. SEO keywords and design by Moonstone Interactive.
11. www.SVautodealers.com Throughout Santa Clara County, there are 72 new car and truck franchised dealers. As California’s fourth largest county, the Silicon Valley Auto Dealers Association serves nearly 1.7 million people in 15 cities across 1,300 square miles, including Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, San Jose, Milpitas, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill and Gilroy. Designed by Likoma.com.
12. www.alderlanefarm.com My friend Virginia is a horse lover AND a Web designer. She asked me to tweak two pages of this site with SEO keyword phrases —- the Home Page and the Horses for Sale Page. This site is now highly ranked in the various search engines. Designed by BBMediaServices.com.
13. www.newheightscompany.com This Executive Coach, Management Trainer and Keynote Speaker needed new site content to explain her expanded services. Likoma.com provided the beautiful layout and design. Read more.
14. AM Connect, San Francisco is a great Business Network International chapter that meets on Tuesday mornings in the heart of downtown. The first draft of the copy for this site was written by two of its members, Amir Atashi Rang and Aurora Meneghello. I edited and expanded their draft to encompass all pages of the site to attract new members, showcase current members, highlight networkers who just joined, and more. Design by Sibylle Mansss, San Francisco.
15. http://www.rostamilaw.com/en/ is a bilingual law firm in New York City with a reach from Japan to New York City. It focuses on Corporate Law, Real Estate, Commercial Litigation and Immigration. Designed by Next Solutions America, Inc. of Torrance, CA.
16. http://executivecoachingsanfrancisco.com/ is a new site for Michael Whatmore, who I called “The Business Coach’s Business Coach”. He also offers guidance for Public Speaking, Business Training and works with Peer Groups. Designed by Hilary Andersen Graphic Design.
To inquire about my freelance website copywriting services or to receive an estimate for your next website project, please contact me today.