If you’re looking for a freelance blog writer, I have extremely extensive experience over the past 8 years across a wide variety of industries.
For example, for Financial Services, I’ve created freelance blog copywriting articles for:
- Experian during their Vision 2012 Conference in May through the largest PR firm in San Francisco. These articles included:
– The Randomness of Credit Card Fraud and How To Prevent It
– Mortgage Lending Still Under The Microscope – Vision 2012
– The Lifespan of A Fraudster – Vision 2012
– Consumer Credit Trends: The Ups, The Downs – Vision 2012
- Intuit Small Business Blog –– I wrote over 120 articles during 2010 and 2011 as a blog writer.
- Intuit GoPayment Blog – A dozen articles during late 2011.
For Technology clients, a great example of my freelance blog writer experience is over 100 blogs that I posted for GroupPrice.com/blog -- a leading B2B discounted deals site.
For Healthcare clients, I write a weekly blog for the largest varicose vein clinic in America, Maryland Vein Professionals.
And for Travel/Hospitality clients, I’ve contributed over 1,400 articles as Editor in Chief as a blog copywriter for Vagablond.com — an ezine for luxury travel, shopping, wine and food.